Sunless GROUP Spray Tan Course - Sheffield
Time & Location
About the Event
Sunless Solutions Spray tan course will allow you to create a flawless spray tan for your clients. During the course you will cover the different types of equipment needed to perform the service, the range of products needed for a tanning treatment, a full body spray tan application and Health and Safety for your salon or mobile business.
Once you book your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your online account details so you can start the course straight away. Your unique access code will enable you to start learning the theory in spray tanning at your own pace and prepare you for the practical day at one of our Training Schools. We have a high success rate for students, so rest assured that we will provide you with all the support you need to pass your diploma in spray tanning Level 1.
Our spray tanning course is accredited by Professional Beauty making it an insurable certificate which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for this therapy. This course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, no previous experience required to attend. We provide everything for your spray tan training course, please note a Spray tan kit is not included in the price of your course, however this can be purchased from Sunless Solutions, but it not a prerequisite of the course.
- Salon health, safety & hygiene, COSHH, Patch Testing and Contra-indications
- DHA in the Media
- Our spray tan solutions, Brand awareness
- Colour charts and matching spray tan solution to suit your clients skin tone
- Spray Tan Equipment
- Erecting/inflating your portable spray tan cubicle
- Preparing for a spray tan
- Completing a client consultation
- Tutor spray tan demonstration
- Students will perform a spray tan on other students on the course, guidance and tips from your tutor, (you may provide models, but these must be pre-arranged with Sunless prior to your course)
- Frequently asked questions and Sunless Solutions top tanning tips
- Public Liability Insurance
- You must be able to demonstrate a client consultation
- Carry out tanning treatments
- Complete theory online prior to attending practical day
Theory and H&S are completed online before attending
Practical training, guidance and an overall assessment on training courses to ensure your complete understaning of the spray tan industry.
On the day of the course:
Sunless Solutions Spray Tan Course starts with introductions and registration, the key points of the course theory completed are recapped and related to the spray tan industry. All products, tools and equipment are discussed including storage and H&S precautions.
The tutor will demonstrate a client consultation, patch test and perform a detailed demonstration whilst answering any questions you may have. Understanding your spray tan equipment to include Spray Tan Machines, Spray Tan Cubicles and extractor units, ensuring full competency in their use and maintenance.
Preparing for your client, how to set up your working area ready for a spray tan, client positiining and finishing off your spray tan.
After the demo, each student will complete a full body spray tan under the supervision of the tutor.
After you have carried out a full body spray tan and cleaned down the tutor will cover client aftercare, frequently asked spray tan questions, troubleshooting and public liability. At the end of the course there is another opportunity to ask questions and discuss what has been covered during the day. However, don't worry should you think of something later you can call or email for support.
After the Training:
It is important that after training you practise your new skills on friends and family - carry out 5-10 practise sessions in order to make sure you have fully understood everything covered in training and improve your delivery time. If you find you are having any issues, that will give us an opportunity to address any problems before you start offering this service to clients. We are available for support by phone, email or Zoom.
- Group, Sheffield 14th Jun 2021£95+£19 VAT+£2.85 Service fee£95+£19 VAT+£2.85 Service fee0£0